Cinnamon Chocolate Ganache Truffles
Idea gallery #1776
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tsp Corn Syrup
- 1pound Peter’s Broc Milk
- 1tbsp Invert Sugar
- 1tbsp Butter, softened
- 4 tsp Cinnamon
- ChocoMaker Milk Chocolate Flakes
1. In a heavy sauce pan, bring cream and corn
syrup to a boil. Add butter and invert sugar.
Cool to 98°F.
2. 2. Add in cream mixture to melted chocolate*
and whisk until a smooth consistency is reached.
Stir in cinnamon.
3. 3. Cover and chill for several hours until firm.
4. 4. Spoon the ganache mixture using a cookie
scoop, roll into a ball. Roll in milk chocolate
flakes. Set on parchment lined sheet pan. Chill
until ready to serve.
5. *It is important to try to keep the cream mixture
and the melted chocolate at similar tempera
tures when combining to avoid the oils from