Blueberry & Coconut Mendiants Recipe
Idea gallery #1771
Ingredients and Supplies
- 1 pound Cocoa Dark or tempered real chcolate
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup Paramount Crystals(for coating)
- 1-2 tablespoons Acai Blueberry Flavor
- dried blueberries
- Raw Coconut Flakes
1. Melt chocolate candy coating. Add some paramount crystals to thin chocolate and add 1-2 tablespoons acai blueberry natural flavor, mixing well. Add additional paramount crystals as needed.
2. Drop a spoonful of chocolate onto a sheet of parchment paper. Sprinkle with dried blueberries and raw coconut chips.
*Typically, any flacoring that is not oil based will casue the candy coating to thicken but adding paramount crystals will bring the candy back to being fluid.