INSTRUCTIONS- Chocolate Disks
1. Melt candy coating or melt and temper real chocolate.
2. Lay a chocolate transfer sheet on a large sheet of parchment paper with texture side up.
3. Place the thinnes-sized perfection strips beside the long sides of the transfer sheet.
4. Pour the coating over the transfer sheet.
5. Use a cookie sheet with a straight edge and run over the perfection strips to achieve even thickness.
6. Allow to set.
7. When the candy coating is just set, use a 1" round cutter and cut out circles.
8. Allow to set up for approximately 30 minutes.
9. Remove chocolate circles.
INSTRUCTIONS - Truffles:
1. Follow directions for desired truffle recipe. Click here for truffle recipe
2. After the truffle mixture has chilled 5-20 minutes, pack mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a #21 tip.
3. Pipe truffle mixture on top of one disk.
4. Place a disk on the piped truffle mixture.